Monday, July 13, 2009

The Clair Abilities (Quiz)

I thought it pertinent to offer up a list of the Clair Abilities, which includes Clairsentience ~ which in turn, includes Empathy. ^_^ I found these wonderful definitions here at The Clair Abilities.

Clairvoyance
Clear Seeing. This does not mean that they have sight of the future or past, like seers; however they sometimes can give information into your future or past by visioning an incident or scene. Clairvoyance is associated with the 6th Chakra known as the 3rd eye. Clairvoyants are able to see places, people, words, or objects within the minds eye; they read for people by describing to them what it is that they can see. They also have the abilities to see auras, guides and other energies. They do not see like we do physically in 3-D form but rather like a vision or a dream. The images just appear within our mind. These visions can appear as if they are watching a movie or may even be still images like a photograph. Occasionally the clairvoyant feels as if they are actually there physically and watching the scene.

ClairsentienceClear Sense. This is where the person feels or senses things. This can be emotional feelings or feeling physical pain that has occurred. You could always refer to this as our intuition. Although there may be no knowledge of where this feeling is coming from or who it is from, it is just simply there, it is known. This is the ability to feel what others can feel.

ClaircognizantClear Recognition. People often confuse this with clairsentience. This is the ability to know something, no-one tells them and it is not something that they’ve read before, they just simply know it. It is an inner feeling, gut feeling, something which is just known. They have an ability to answer questions and back them up with facts; when before they did not know anything.

ClairaudienceClear Hearing. This means that they have the ability to hear information and things that are not actually near them; such as voices, tones, bells, music, song and other types of sound. They receive information from spirits, which could be the spirit of a loved one who is being read for or it could be spirit guides. Some clairaudients hear these voices on a physical level whilst others hear the voice in their head. Some skeptics often argue that it is all within their imagination. However, these words come to clairaudients at such a fast rate that they wouldn’t have time to think of these words themselves even if they wanted to. These people are often misjudged as to “hear voices” is sometimes thought of as to be crazy or even schizophrenic. Some clairaudients pick up on conversations when there is no one near them or within hearing distance.

Clariscentist
Clear Scent. These are people who are able to smell fragrances, or substances that are not near them. This can include perfumes, smoke, alcohol, food, coffee and so on.

ClairgustantClear Taste. These people are able to taste substances without even putting anything in their mouth. This could be cigarettes, food or drink. Sometimes the person will drink water or something with no taste in order to pick up/receive tastes from a person that they are reading.

A great quiz to discover what Clair Ability you possess can be found here:
What Clair Abilities Do You Have? Claircognizance, Clairsentience, Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairscentist, Or Clairgustant ?

Here are my results:




You Scored as Claircognizance ~ Clear Knowing

Claircognizance is having knowledge of people or events that an individual would not normally have knowledge about. It is an inner or gut feeling, something which is just known like a premonition.

Clairaudience ~ Clear Hearing

100%
Clariscentist or Clairalience ~ Clear Smelling

100%
Clairsentience ~ Clear Sensing or Clear Feeling

100%
Clairvoyance ~ Clear Seeing

100%
Claircognizance ~ Clear Knowing

100%
Clairgustance or Clairambience~ Clear Taste

83%

3 comments:

  1. Wow Misu, so you are clairvoyant too? I am pretty sure that I am clairsentient. I can feel the repressed emotions of others, feelings that are unconscious and unresolved. I discovered this with my husband--for example,when he is repressing anger and guilt from his childhood,I can feel it and sometimes as neck and shoulder tension in myself. I can discern whether they are my feelings or tension or his now. I can feel when people have extreme self-hatred but on the outside they are in complete denial about it and are acting happy. I have learned to acknowledge that these are not my feelings that I am picking up and let them go. It is such a relief now to know how to do this. I am not clairvoyant and I can't see auras but I wish I could. I seem to KNOW things in regard to people's feelings and what they need in order to heal and this is wonderful now to help others in this way--inner child healing. What is your opinion about this? You have so much knowledge on so many of these issues--are you a PhD in psychology or just a very avid reader? I am curious what you (and all empaths)do for a living if you can reveal that here. Seems you could make money as a counselor or as a writer--maybe you already do! :) I am just amazed at the time you devote to this blog and your dedication to empaths. Thank you! Love and Light, Elaine --hopehealing.wordpress(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...those things do indeed sound very empathic to me, in reference to Clairsentience. :)It takes alot for a person to willingly open themselves to others in that way. It can be a struggle sometimes, particularly when they have the added weight of hypersensitivity added to the mix. So it sounds like you are on the right track with it, in regards to development. ^_^

    I'm so glad you like the site, but I don't make money off of it, nor could I imagine doing so. It's based off of the hard work of many many people, since all of the research for this blog is done online through free resources. And I couldn't imagine taking enough credit for it all to ask for money.

    The added bonus of writing a blog like this is the abundance of self discovery I get to do along the way. I don't just write to teach and/or inform others, but also for myself as a reader and student because these have been my life's issues, as well.

    So yeah, I'm just an avid reader. ;)

    Namaste
    Misu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I know what you mean, it was the writing (journaling, poetry, and songwriting)that transformed my life and helped me to find my true self and true voice. I know that the blogging is satisfying in and of itself. Thanks again for the words of wisdom. Elaine

    ReplyDelete